Kentucky Journal Of Excellence in College Teaching and Learning
Thanks for you interest in submitting a manuscript to the Kentucky Journal of Excellence in College Teaching and Learning. Before you start the submission process, you should:
- Review the specific submission guidelines for the type of manuscript you are submitting
- Develop a title for your manuscript – preferably 10 words or less
- Develop an abstract of 200-250 words to be submitted along with your manuscript
- Prepare your manuscript as a MS Word document using APA format, Sixth Edition. Please do not include a title page or any other identifying information as this will be added after the review process is complete.
- When saving your file in Word, please use the key words in the manuscript title as opposed to the name of the author(s) to ensure anonymity.
You will receive an email confirming your submission after you complete all steps and click the submission button. The review process will begin as soon as the editors receive a readable file with an abstract and title.